Sunday, November 11, 2007

Autumn Slide at Xscape MK


The Real Deal and definitely not Milton Keynes



Went along for a couple of hours to Milton Keynes indoor snow slope. Seemed like a good opportunity to remind my body what this skiing stuff is all about. After all, it's been a month since I had skis on in Zermatt.

As there are now signs all over the snow slope base area banning photography and videoing by the public I took no photos. Whilst I was there I met up with several skiers from Snowheads, namely JT, Snowball, Slikedges, Rob and Snowshark. I took my Monsters, and they were fine for the mixed conditions on the slope. I'm looking forward to getting them up to speed in resort, but that's next year, and seems ages away.

It's snow, but it's just not quite the real deal as the sun's not shining, and there are no deckchairs outside the cafe.

No comments: